7.16.2012

It feels like a decade;

I honestly can't figure out exactly what it was that kept me so occupied for the past whole year.and I also can't tell if it had been a year or so.All I know is that last's night rummaging through  anonymous blogs had kept me somewhat entertained thus inspired this random and meaningless comeback.I don't have friends here in blogger (nor do I have any/much in other internet social platforms) so I know an apology for my absent serves not only pointless but also stupid.And since this has always been my go-to device for intense emotional outbursts, I believe it deserves a little life ranting.

Things had been great and awful all the same.It's life.It has always been trivial and bipolar and retarded that way.I lived and died the past few years as I were expected to .I'm not keen on going anymore detailed than to just summarize the many events that were a page turner (well, at least to me). Let's see, I broke up, finally stayed in a band that I give a shit about, screwed up in college and then redempt myself shortly after, finally in peace with the parents and sisters, took a chance in some designing work and had okay outcomes, worked in a cinema for fun, my fave cat died, remained isolated from all of my best friends for more than a year (or longer),learnt the meaning of getting fucking wasted, went to Singapore with my own band thus using my own money (this is a big deal for me,cause normally I couldn't even afford to buy food sometimes), met lots of new crazy interesting people, cheated, lose weight, gain weight...

I guess there's more but they appear to have no value for me to be listing them here.Anyway, I know neither of those were as emotional as I'd imagined them to be.haha..I guess I did grow cold or I've sold my soul to the devil which contributed to my little band's few success.I promise you that it could just be that my timing is off right now and that I am massively tired and on the verge of a brain coma.I'll write more soon.Perhaps when I'm done pursuing for philosophies in late eighties or nineties sci-fi/psychological horror flicks.Here's a little quote from The Devil's Advocate",good night;

"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

Followers