8.31.2011

here it comes again.

and so i overfed myself with meat and other carnivorous cravings.i don't know if it was the excessive food or that treacherous time of the month again,but i feel it coming.by it i mean the random evil dark being that will soon take control of me.and i am not even being superstitious.i can already see myself arguing about almost anything if not sit in a corner trying to contain myself.i feel like murdering someone.to take a hammer and bash their heads.over and over and over again.i feel so angry.and i don't really know why.and i am starting to see that this poignant life is just pointless.i hate everything and everyone.and i am restless.ever so fucking restless.i've been dreaming a lot lately.and most of my dreams are either stupid or simple.both of which had no real impact for me.

i feel like killing myself.

or killing someone.

p m-fucking-s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

Followers