8.28.2011

curse them stomach linings.

let me explain myself before i sound further like the immature rebel that i grew out of.yes,for the past few days i have been suffering through the most excruciating gastroenteritis, if you don't know what that is,it's just a fancy way of me saying that i have gastric.and since diarrhea,facial and stomach bloating and severe stomach cramps comes with the territory,i have no intention of sharing them here.but since blogging is my pride,i guess i'll just write it out here in the open.like anyone reads this anyways,lol.


anyway, i went to the clinic last night.and the doctor gave me some meds and told me that it might clear up within a few days or two.but i am just crossing my fingers that it'll end today.the cons of this whole situation would be;i am now unable to eat spicy foods anymore,yeayyys (this is me being sarcastic).so no more tabasco,no more wasabi,no more bird chilies and no more whatever it was that made my meals more edible:(

did i cry about this?yes,only because i am immature like that.partly because i love spicy food.anyways,i bought a new camera yesterday.it's a pentax rs 1000.it's functional.and has an interchangeable cover and all.i like it.but if i had a choice,i'd gotten the pentax dslr in hot pink.but heyy,beggars can't be choosers.besides,as long as i am able to snap photos occasionally with it than i am fine.fine like a flamingo.


anypoop,this is gay of me admitting,but i miss my boyfriend,i miss my friends, and i miss my cats.i feel as though my life is a tad bit empty lately.and i haven't been productive at all.i've been stressing out even when there is no reason to.the doc said my blood pressure is relatively increasing.and it's strange for a person of my age.i don't know.i haven't been able to sleep well lately.kept waking up at 2 a.m and kept hearing strange noises.i don't care if it's paranormal or psychological,i just want it to end and to finally have a good night rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

Followers