8.21.2011

so the nights are being kind to you.

i swore i take cat naps more seriously now than i do actual sleep.i am becoming an owl.a starving one in fact.i haven't ate a whole meal in 4 days now.no, i am not being anorexic.it's just typical effie when she's sick of something.i have college within a few more hours.but i honestly don't care.i find it routine to tear my body into an overdrive.abusive i know,but totally applicable.

anyway,today i went for a movie with my sister and my boyfriend.and it was sweet.i could tell it wasn't easy for him to face me regarding the terrible deed i'd done.but he tried nonetheless. on our way home,he lend me his pen tablet and gave me this birthday card he made for my birthday which was 2 weeks ago.and when i checked it out just now,i broke down in tears.


i am the dumbest girl in this entire planet.this boy would kill for me and i almost lost that.all thanks to the need of wanting that one last taste of being my ex's.

i will marry you if fate let me,merr.i'll marry you and make you babies and cook you dinner.you
are my "one".

No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

Followers