8.14.2011

out of tune.out of mind.

if lo-fi was a genre,then it's a genre I am rooting for.wait,it is.strangers everywhere has this need to shove their opinions into someone else's throat.what will power could drive you into being a total obnoxious asshole? probably the same amount of narcotics you used to numb out your pathetic reality.I have nothing against freedom of speech.but telling off a person without the person's consent is just rude.is there no hope for civilization anymore?people are just so stupid and rude.so I posted my fake band page at some poor sites,with the intention to fish out band mates who are genuinely interested.not some loud mouthed know it all who doesn't know much about the music that I was making to give me criticisms I seriously don't need.fuck you and fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

Followers