8.19.2011

it didn't hurt as much

and that is something i could be thankful for.i have my childish dreams.i guess in a sad way i wanted to go back to the past.i wanted to undo the damage.i have to face this awful fact that although we loved each other,we must never be united.i guess we just can't.

i am grasping this realization finally.mourning for it again.perhaps for the last time.at least i've tried.now i can go on accepting that.i can stop dwelling over it and start getting over it.

slowly build myself.firmly making this heart concrete again.do things.be myself.alone.so that i am certain that 3 months or a year from now,i will be ready for anything.

i need clarity.i think i found closure.i need time now.to heal and mend.it's like a transplant and when a complication comes.i need the necessary agent to fix myself again.

i need peace.i need time.i need time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

Followers